I have lost many procrastinating minutes searching for a diet and exercise program that suits me. Why? Because I feel like I can follow a program when the 'rules' are set out for me by someone else. However, every time I finally feel I've found the one for me I read "Every day eat __grams of red meat" or "Supplement this with a pile of whey protein" and "Don't forget your daily carton of egg-whites!".
Problems here?
I am allergic to dairy and soy.
Which means even if I remove the meat from my program all the alternatives are not included in my diet.
I have lost many more hours searching for a Vegan Diet and Exercise Program. Then one night I got fed up and thought 'You know what, I know how to eat right and exercise to give me the body I want. Why don't I just do it?'.
So here I am, just doing it.
You are welcome to Just Do It with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment